The Uniting Church Foundation’s Easter Madness Appeal helps send young people to camp and is available for those living outside the south east corner of Queensland. Sponsorship enables candidates to attend the four-day camp free of charge. If you live within the following presbytery regions you may be eligible to receive funding from the Easter Madness Appeal.
- Presbytery of Calvary
- Presbytery of North Queensland
- Presbytery of Central Queensland
- Presbytery of the Downs
The following congregations from the Presbytery of Mary Burnett are also eligible regions for sponsorship.
- Bundaberg Uniting Church
- Burnett Heads Uniting Church
- Central Burnett Uniting Church
- Hervey Bay Uniting Church
- Isis Uniting Church (Childers Uniting Church)
- Kingaroy Uniting Church
- Murgon Goomeri Uniting Church
- Nanango Blackbutt Yarraman Uniting Church
- Wondai Uniting Church
Sponsorship will be provided on a first-in first-served basis and is dependent on monies available. If you would like to support the Easter Madness Appeal you can donate here.
To apply for the Easter Madness Appeal select the Easter Madness Appeal Sponsored Rego ticket on the registration page. After applying, you will be contacted by Raushen Perera (Chief fundraising and marketing officer), on the status of your sponsorship request.